REPRODUCTOR

Radio Online- Radio Web Player

jueves, 27 de abril de 2017

MAXI DISCO Volume-10


--CD 1--
01 - Rocky M. - Look In My Heart (Original Maxi Version)
02 - Danny Owens - Hot Nights In Ibiza (Maxi Version)
03 - Radiorama - ABCD (Extra Long Version)
04 - Essence - Kahlua Sun (Extended Dance Version)
05 - My Mine - Can Delight (Original Maxi Version)
06 - Eighth Wonder - Cross My Heart (Dance Mix)
07 - Foreign Currency - C'est La Vie (Maxi Version)
08 - Baltimora - Key Key Karimba (Original Maxi Version)
09 - Roni Griffith - Desire (Special Long Version)
10 - Eddy Huntington - Meet My Friend
11 - Boney M. - Young, Free And Single (Maxi Version)
12 - Fancy - A Voice In The Dark (DJ Happy Vibes Maxi Version)

--CD 2  MIXED--
01 - Fancy - Reaving Queen (Extended Cut)
02 - T. Ark - Count On Me (Easy Remix)
03 - Boney M - Everybody Wants To Dance Like Josephine Baker
04 - Eighth Wonder - Cross My Heart
05 - Sweet Connection - Heart To Heart
06 - London Boys - Chappel Of Love
07 - Blue System Love Suite (Special LZ Cut)
08 - Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Around
09 - Baltimora - Running For Your Love
10 - Bad Boys Blue - Deep In My Emotion
11 - Linda Jo Rizzo - I've Got The Night
12 - Physic Interface - Tribal Stomp
13 - The Hurricanes - Only One Night
14 - Joy - Hello
15 - Scotch - Money Runner
16 - New Baccara - Call Me Up
17 - R. Bais - Dial My Number
18 - T. Ark - Undercover Lover
19 - Systems In Blue - Point Of No Return
20 - Patty Ryan feat. Systems In Blue - Summer Night In Moscow
21 - C.C.Catch - You Can Be My Lucky Star
22 - Tom Spencer - Get Love
23 - B. Denim - You Are The One
24 - Joe Yellow - I'm Your Lover
25 - Raff - Self Control
26 - C.C.Catch - Midnight Hour
DESCARGAR

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario