REPRODUCTOR

Radio Online- Radio Web Player

martes, 5 de septiembre de 2017

Kuschelrock -Lovesongs Of The 80s


- CD 1 -
01 - Phil Collins - Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)
02 - Peter Gabriel, Kate Bush - Don't Give Up
03 - Prince & The Revolution - Purple Rain
04 - Marillion - Kayleigh
05 - Scorpions - Still Loving You
06 - Billy Idol - Eyes Without A Face
07 - Roxy Music - Avalon
08 - Toto - I Won't Hold You Back
09 - Nazareth - Dream On
10 - Whitesnake - Is This Love
11 - Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
12 - Cyndi Lauper - True Colors
13 - Europe - Carrie
14 - Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
15 - Leonard Cohen - Hallelujah
16 - Ph. D. - I Won't Let You Down
17 - America - The Last Unicorn
18 - ZZ Top - Rough Boy

- CD 2 -
01 - Michael Jackson - I Just Can't Stop Loving You
02 - George Michael - Father Figure
03 - Spandau Ballet - Through The Barricades
04 - A-Ha - Hunting High And Low
05 - Tears For Fears - Woman In Chains
06 - Sade - Is It A Crime
07 - The Human League - Human
08 - O.M.D. - Maid Of Orleans
09 - Housemartins - Caravan Of Love
10 - Paul Young - Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)
11 - Alphaville - Forever Young
12 - Johnny Logan - Hold Me Now
13 - Air Supply - All Out Of Love
14 - Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love For You
15 - Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Whithout You
16 - Simpy Red - Holding Back The Years
17 - Eros Ramazzotti - Adesso Tu
18 - Lionel Richie - Say You, Say Me
DESCARGAR

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario